Digital Account Manager
Advertising- Wicklow, Leinster
Digital Account Manager – Full Time with immediate start
PLANIT being the first and longest established event company in Ireland. An exciting team that collaboratively, bring together strategic planning, creative concepts and meticulous production all under one roof to deliver a different level of brand experience.
Through being so well established in the market, they have developed long lasting, loyal relationships with a diverse range of fantastic clients, including business sector, automotive and the luxury market. This has been achieved by their full service planning, creative services, content, technical production, logistics, storage.
You would need to be able to handle multiple deadlines, excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player. The event industry is a pressured industry and when pressure is on you will display a calm nature and rapport at all times.
PLANIT are looking for a creative, committed and dynamic individual in an exciting role in digital marketing & account management.
At Planit we love brands, and we love our clients. If this is something you are interested in please drop us a line & lets do a virtual coffee. we’d love to meet you.
- Experience working towards an assigned goal, and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges by using data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of ad solutions against client’s marketing objectives
- Community management skills, and to have understanding on how to manage multiple Facebook pages with large followings.
- Help drive client strategy
- Understanding of Digital advertising with a focus on Facebook ads and Google ads.
- Newsletter management and a understanding of Mailchimp
- WordPress website management including updating and editing website s
- Copywriting and content creation knowledge
- University degree or higher
- 2 years’ experience working in advertising, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Building pitches: Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth
- Creating campaign proposals: Create account and campaign-specific proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into KPIs and selecting specific ad solutions based on KPIs;
- Excellent Salary Package
- PLANIT – great company to work for with a fantastic team.
- Opportunity to work with great Brands.
- Excellent office environment.
- Lots of social activities.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Fixed Term Role with an option on Full Time following probationary period.
- So if that all sounds good to you we look forward to seeing your application.