Always open and here to help.
Need an expert? You are more than welcome to leave your contact info below and we will be in touch shortly.
Tel: 01 201 1850
Unit E2, Network Enterprise Park, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow Ireland.
087 255 9116
087 836 1562
Dealer James Mahon
Dealer Sonya Callan
and UX Designer
Digital Marketing and
and Web Designer
Marketing & Events Intern
PLANIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take particular note of our payment terms. The involvement of some production, equipment, acts, & entertainers for your event may not be secured unless payment terms are upheld. These terms and conditions contain important information, which will affect the successful outcome of your event.
- PLANIT require written confirmation by the signatory of authorised person from CLIENT, of their contractual commitment to engage the services of PLANIT for the CLIENTS event as listed is the Contract of Agreement above.
- Upon receipt of same PLANIT will raise a confirmation quotation invoice for the agreed amount, which must be settled within 30 working days of the invoice issue date.
- In a case where other third parties to the event (e.g. Hotels, Celebrity, Entertainment Acts, Suppliers) require holding deposits, detailed information of which will be provided to the CLIENT, no requirements /acts / or services can be considered confirmed until said deposits have been received from the CLIENT to PLANIT. Without prejudice to the foregoing, any payments made by PLANIT shall be discharged by the client.
- Where deposits have been received by PLANIT from the CLIENT, the remaining balance of all fees must be settled within 30 working days of the invoice issue date.
- CLIENT agrees to provide PLANIT with a relevant purchase order number, if required and make PLANIT aware of any conditions and / or company policies, which will affect payment of their invoice in the terms set out above.
- At any stage, failure to meet the above payment terms will release PLANIT from any and all further contractual requirements and liabilities howsoever arising. Should such an unfortunate situation occur, CLIENT agrees to compensate PLANIT for any reasonable expenses to date.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- Design – All ideas and concepts detailed in the enclosed proposal have been developed exclusively by PLANIT for CLIENT and are considered by PLANIT to be of a proprietary nature. At all stages, these ideas and concepts remain the property of PLANIT. Unauthorized use of these ideas and concepts is strictly prohibited. PLANIT reserves the right to artistic license in design.
- Entertainment – With regards to all entertainers and performers, all costs are based on performance taking place during the agreed start and finish times and for the agreed duration. Performances outside of these times will result in additional costs being incurred.
- Availability – All items and entertainment acts are subject to availability at the time of your event. CLIENT agrees that PLANIT are acting on their behalf on this event and agrees that for a period of 12 months, any further booking of the acts and or suppliers working on this event will be made through PLANIT.
- Cancellation Charges – All cancellations must be received in writing and shall only take effect when received at PLANIT offices. Cancellation fees will apply as follows: 100% of the sum due will be charged if the event is cancelled within 30 days of event, 50% will be charged outside this timeframe. Additional cancellation charges may be made should the costs incurred by PLANIT exceed any of the above charges. Any deposits paid to secure entertainment acts and/or venues are non-refundable. For the avoidance of doubt, in circumstances of cancellation where PLANIT incur a liability with third parties, concerning the event, the client shall be entirely responsible for such liability.
- Courier Costs – In the case that any courier/transport costs are incurred, on behalf of CLIENT, as a result of collection or delivery of items required for the event, the costs will be added to the final invoice.
- Current Proposal – This proposal supersedes all previous proposals and communication issued to CLIENT for this particular event.
- Neither CLIENT nor PLANIT shall be bound by any terms, statements, or representations, oral or written not contained within this document.
- PLANIT shall not be responsible for delays or failures if such delay arises out of causes beyond its control. Such causes may include, but are not restricted to, acts of God or of the public enemy, fires, floods, epidemics, riots, quarantine restrictions, strikes, flight embargoes, electrical outages, computer or communication failure, or severe weather. In these cases CLIENT agrees to reimburse for costs incurred on the event to date.
- In the event of an issue arising concerning the goods and services provided by PLANIT, the client shall immediately or in any event not later than 7 days from the occurrence of such issue, notify PLANIT in writing of same to its offices.
All ideas and concepts detailed in the enclosed proposal have been developed exclusively by PLANIT for CLIENT and are considered by PLANIT to be of a proprietary nature.
These ideas and concepts remain the property of PLANIT. Unauthorized use of these ideas and concepts is strictly prohibited. CLIENT agrees that all documents, drawings and all other creative resources submitted by PLANIT shall be returned upon request.
This is a confidential communications document between CLIENT & PLANIT. Client agrees not to make available the information, ideas and costs contained within to any other event management or production company without prior notification and permission from PLANIT.
In the unlikely situation that CLIENT wish to proceed with any of the enclosed concepts or designs, using another event production company, CLIENT agrees that PLANIT will be paid a design fee which will be negotiated before CLIENT will receive written permission to use these designs for this one event only.